Nick graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and developed an interest in commercial brokerage. In 2004, Nick was hired as a broker associate in the Realtec Greeley office
“I am excited about the opportunities here at Realtec and within the community of Greeley; it’s fun to be a part of an experienced and energetic team that strives to excel while serving a community that has so much to offer its citizens and employers.”
Since joining Realtec, Nick has been involved in many facets of commercial brokerage sales and leasing, which include retail, office, industrial, multi-family, land and investment properties. Nick’s primary areas of focus are the office and industrial markets in Northern Colorado where he has worked with/represented both national and local clientele.
Apart from his duties at Realtec, Nick has become involved in many other organizations within Weld County and currently serves as the general manager of a storage unit facility in Kersey, CO.
• President of the Greeley Commercial Realtors Group
• Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors (NCCAR)
• Greeley Economic Advisory Committee (2011)
• Upstate Colorado Marketing Sub-Committee (2009-2010)
• Community Foundation Treasurer
• Leadership Weld County (2009-2011)
• Red Eye Rotary Club (President-Elect Nominee)
• BSA Long’s Peak Council Dinner Committee (2007-2008)
• Kersey Area Chamber of Commerce
• Weld County Planning Commission Member