Search Realtec's Commercial Real Estate Properties in Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland and Surrounding Areas
and Contact One of Our Experienced Brokers Today to Start Achieving Your Goals.
Ensure success with a local expert.Contact our Brokers
The Sweet Heart Winery, nestled in the foothills of Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains, brings California wine to the breathtaking natural backdrop of Northern Colorado. Constructed in 2015, the stunning 6,832 square foot winery and event center is situated on 6.73 acres along the Big Thompson River and Highway 34 in Loveland, which sees 5.1 million cars annually. In business since 2017, the Sweet Heart Winery provides a Napa Valley quality experience with wines made from California fruit, carefully crafted in Colorado. Not only a winery, but also an event center, the Sweet Heart Winery is highly popular for weddings and private events of all sizes.
With three years of consistent revenue growth and profit, as well as monthly visitor counts well above the national average for other wine regions in the United States, the Sweet Heart Winery is the prized gem of Northern Colorado and the ideal acquisition for an owner/operator or investor. Combine rustic elegance, heartfelt passion and distinctly delicious varietals, the Sweet Heart Winery crafts unforgettable wines that bring people together.
• Price: $4,900,000 (Real estate - $3,200,000/Business - $1,700,000)
• Improvements: Main building - 6,832 SF & Cabin bar - 80 SF
• Site Size: 6.73 acres (usable site area - 293,159 SF)
• Permitted Uses: Community centers, event halls/churches and residential (zoning - RR2, Rural Residential, Larimer County)
• Inclusions: All current stock of wine, FF&E on-site at winery and at off-site leased production facility
• Land use approval for an additional 7,000 SF building on east side of site
• Extensive riverside landscaping completed to facilitate riverside seating equipped with Polywood tables/chairs/umbrellas
• Production kitchen with new refrigeration, prep-tables, pizza oven and heating lamps
• 200 person capacity for events and weddings
• Signage along Highway 34 with street side entrance lighting