A native of Greeley, Colorado, Gage Osthoff attended Colorado State University, studying both Finance and Real Estate at the College of Business on a Boettcher foundation scholarship. He has worked as a consultant for an Iowa-based non-profit, travelling to universities across the United States and Canada. A love for the outdoors and the Colorado mountains returned Gage to Colorado to pursue a Master’s degree in Real Estate and Construction Management from the Burns School of Real Estate at the University of Denver. Gage joined the Realtec Greeley office as a graduate intern providing market research and financial analysis before receiving his broker’s license and becoming a broker associate in fall 2012. Since then he has been involved in a number of notable projects including the St. Michael’s commercial development, home to UCHealth’s 21-acre Greeley campus.
While with Realtec, Gage has focused on the Greeley and Weld County markets, providing local market expertise with technical and analytical skills. Gage works with both local and national clients across a variety of transactions including raw land, build to suit, leasing, and sales. He strives to work closely with his clients to understand and help them identify their needs and implement a strategy to successfully and efficiently complete their transaction. Key clients include High Country Beverage, Bank of Colorado, the High Plains Library District, Swift Communications (Greeley Tribune), Café Mexicali, and Aims Community College. His experience includes helping clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including market analysis, property identification, space needs analysis, negotiation of terms, and coordinating with financial, construction, legal, and other professional partners.
In his free time Gage enjoys spending time in the outdoors, hunting, attending Rams football games, and playing golf with his wife Kelly and their two dogs.
- High Country Beverage
- Bank of Colorado
- High Plains Library District
- Swift Communications (Greeley Tribune)
- Café Mexicali
- Aims Community College
Affiliations and Community Involvement
- National Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Leadership Weld County – Greeley Chamber of Commerce (2013-14)
- Water Literate Leaders – Community Foundation of Northern Colorado (2017-18)
- Treasurer, Past Vice President, Board of Directors – Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra (2014-Present)
- Vice President, Board of Directors – Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors (2016-Present)
- Northern Colorado 40 Under 40 – Bizwest (2019)