Mark, co-founder and owner of Realtec-Greeley for 20 years, is a top-producer at Realtec due to his commercial real estate expertise; Weld County market knowledge and many years of experience in sales, marketing and management.
“I’m very happy with my decision to open a Realtec office in Greeley. I have enjoyed every minute of my time in the commercial real estate business and being associated with the best firm in the market.”
Mark’s professional career, spent largely in Northern Colorado, has included experience as an executive recruiter, the sales and marketing manager at National Technological University, and the Regional Director of the American Management Association. He has also served pivotal roles in two successful start-ups: The Northern Colorado Business Report and Field Trip Videos, Inc.
At Realtec, Mark utilizes his unique and diverse business background to complete transactions involving the lease and sale of investment, office, industrial, retail, and development properties.
“Commercial real estate is largely a relationship-oriented business. I feel fortunate that throughout my professional career I have met many business leaders and count many of them among my clients.”
Notable transactions include:
- Sale of former Monfort headquarters and transportation facility in north Greeley
- Sale of former Great Western Sugar processing facility to Leprino Foods
- Sale of Wells Fargo Bank to Greeley-Evans School District 6
- Development consulting and sale of Centerplace North property, a premier retail center in Greeley
- Represented JBS Transportation in sale of 2401 2nd Avenue, Greeley
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker
- Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors (NCCAR), President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Aims Foundation, Former Board President
- Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation, Board Member
- Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- BizWest Editorial Advisory Board