Nick joined the Realtec Greeley office in 2004 after developing an interest in commercial real estate and graduating Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management.
“I am excited about the opportunities here at Realtec and within the community of Greeley; it’s fun to be a part of an experienced and energetic team that strives to excel while serving a community that has so much to offer its citizens and employers.”
Since joining Realtec, Nick has been involved in many facets or commercial brokerage sales and leasing, which includes retail, office, industrial, multi-family, land and investment properties. Nick’s primary areas of focus and expertise are in the office and industrial real estate markets in Northern Colorado where he has worked with/represented both national and local clientele.
In 2023, Nick became a partner in the Realtec Greeley office and continues to be fully engaged in real estate transactions. Apart from his duties at Realtec, Nick has become involved in many other organizations within Weld County and enjoys being involved in the community.
Current Affiliations Include:
- President of the Greeley Commercial Realtors’ Group
- Member of the Northern Colorado Commercial Realtors Association (NCCAR)
- Adeo Board of Directors
- Committee member for the Community Foundation Serving Greeley/Weld County
- Committee member of the US Hwy Technical Committee for Evans, CO
- Red Eye Rotary Club member
- General Manager for the Prairie Sage Storage facility
Past Affiliations Include:
- BSA Long’s Peak Council dinner committee member (2007-2008)
- Upstate Colorado Economic Development Corp. marketing sub-committee member (2009-2010)
- Leadership Weld County program (2009-2011)
- City of Greeley Economic Advisory Committee member (2011)
- Weld County Planning Commission member (2010-2018)
- Weld County Board of Health member and former chairperson (2018-2022)